I've been pushing the "envelope" of the vans ability to travel snowy roadways and let me tell you... it's been a bit "dodgy" at times. Even the slightest bit of snow on the roads pushes the envelope of traction on the Mighty Mobile van.
Parts orders have been arriving daily and I'm well stocked to get your bike ready to roll for the season.
- Mountain bike tires from WTB, Michelin, Schwalbe, Kenda and more in stock now. Size ranges from 2.1 through 2.5 to perfectly match your riding style.
- Road tires from Michelin and Maxxis
- Almost every conceivable drivetrain component. XTR specific (102mm) chainrings in stock. TomiCogs in stock in popular sizes for your single speed.
- Brake parts! I ordered an incredibly crazy amount of brake pads this spring. I'm stocking both metal & organic (soft compound) pads for most popular brake systems. The brake parts bins are also stuffed with rotors, piston kits, master cylinder kits and replacement brake lines.
- Crud catchers (fenders). Lots of crud catchers. For $12.00 NOBODY should be without one of these babies going into the spring riding season.
- Fox fork and shock service parts also abound. Seals, oil, d.u. bushings, air piston seals.... the list goes on and the bins are full. Got a leak? Mighty Mobile's got a fix.
- DuMonde Tech lubes in all sizes to keep your chain running smooth and quiet.
Until next time, keep the rubber side down and the chamois butter handy because the 2010 riding season in upon us.