- Wheels trued and spokes tensioned with tires off to enable perfectly straight/round wheels that ride great and last long.
- Hub bearings checked for proper adjustment. Locknuts checked for tightness.
- Crank arms removed to enable bottom bracket cups to be checked for proper tightness.
- EVERY nut and bolt is checked for tightness. Nothing gets skipped here. If it's got threads, it gets checked. (all carbon components/interfaces checked with torque wrench)
- Frame and fork cleaned (i'm talking really clean here people) and inspected for damage.
- Brakes checked for excessive pad wear and alignment.
- Gears checked for adjustment. Derailleur hanger checked for alignment.
- All bearing adjustments checked and corrected if applicable.
Not only is this tune is ridiculously thorough, it also "pro rates" labor charges that go above and beyond the scope of the tune. The best example would be a gear cable install.
- Gear cable install (typical/stand alone): $20.00 labor
- Gear cable install (with pro tune): $10.00 labor
After working in shops for 20+ years, I truly feel this tune is the best out there.