Mighty Mobile Bicycle Repair is guaranteed, top quality bike repair parts & service that comes to your doorstep!

Looking for a simple brake adjustment.... is that skipping chain driving you crazy.... how about those leaky seals on your suspension fork..... oh you need a wheel built.... the search is over! Mighty Mobile is here to help!

Let 20 years of friendly service help you out of your next bike conundrum. Serving all of Truckee and North Lake Tahoe.

Gregg Stone
Mighty Mobile Bicycle Repair
fixthebike@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Training

With the mourning of Darlas' death behind me it's off the bigger and better things. I'm sure alot of you are wondering how the fastest mountain biker in the whole state of Nevada is preparing for the 2011 racing season. Some riders are out packing in the base miles. Others are hitting the gym for strength training. I know guys/gals that swear by intervals. But me.... I like to think outside the box and I'm going to let you in on my patented training technique that has worked for me year after year and is especially handy in a snowy environment with no trails and sloppy roads. This technique seems to work well on events ranging from short xc races to 100 milers with almost NO modification. I should warn you though, embarking on any new fitness program should only be done AFTER talking to your doctor to see if you're ready for such a rigorous training program. Once you have the "OK" from your doctor get yourself well hydrated, set up your stationary trainer and click here.

See you at the races!

No comments: