Mighty Mobile Bicycle Repair is guaranteed, top quality bike repair parts & service that comes to your doorstep!

Looking for a simple brake adjustment.... is that skipping chain driving you crazy.... how about those leaky seals on your suspension fork..... oh you need a wheel built.... the search is over! Mighty Mobile is here to help!

Let 20 years of friendly service help you out of your next bike conundrum. Serving all of Truckee and North Lake Tahoe.

Gregg Stone
Mighty Mobile Bicycle Repair
fixthebike@gmail.com

Monday, November 10, 2008

Cross Eyed

Headed down to Reno this past weekend for some cyclocross action. Hard. Real hard. I can tell I haven't been in "suffer mode" in a while. This race was part of the NCNCA series and the turnout was amazing. Lots of riders. Lots of neat bikes.

I spent most of my race suffering just inside the top 10. My last four laps were my best and I can only hope the riders I was catching were in my class. If the race were only another hour longer. I'm guessing I ended up 5th or so. The officials were a bit confused by something or other and as of this posting, there are still no results. Hmmmm.

1 comment:

bustigator said...

Agreed the course was tough but super rad! Sorry i couldn't hang out to watch ya'all battle it out....had to go to work...BOOOOO! good job stubbie.