Mighty Mobile Bicycle Repair is guaranteed, top quality bike repair parts & service that comes to your doorstep!

Looking for a simple brake adjustment.... is that skipping chain driving you crazy.... how about those leaky seals on your suspension fork..... oh you need a wheel built.... the search is over! Mighty Mobile is here to help!

Let 20 years of friendly service help you out of your next bike conundrum. Serving all of Truckee and North Lake Tahoe.

Gregg Stone
Mighty Mobile Bicycle Repair
fixthebike@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bike to Work Week


Finally settled down (kinda) from FTR and am feverishly working towards the next project which is a big, white Chevy van. Yep, Mighty Mobile is heading to "the next level"..... well, actually I'm just getting tired of loading and unloading all the tools and supplies from my truck three times per week. I'll be posting updates on the progress, or lack thereof, of the "van project" for all of my loyal followers.... yep, all three of you can monitor the action right from your lounge chair.

The flier above is for bike to work week and is something that I really wanted to get involved with last year as it's right up my alley. I love commuting by bike and you should too. I'm doing a free, yes FREE, maintenance clinic in front of Alpenglow Sports in Tahoe City Thursday the 14th. You should come by and check it out!

Well, I'm off to the DMV. Wish me luck.... I'll need it.

No comments: