Mighty Mobile Bicycle Repair is guaranteed, top quality bike repair parts & service that comes to your doorstep!

Looking for a simple brake adjustment.... is that skipping chain driving you crazy.... how about those leaky seals on your suspension fork..... oh you need a wheel built.... the search is over! Mighty Mobile is here to help!

Let 20 years of friendly service help you out of your next bike conundrum. Serving all of Truckee and North Lake Tahoe.

Gregg Stone
Mighty Mobile Bicycle Repair
fixthebike@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What a mess

  Wow. This blog is in some serious need of maintenance. It hasn't been updated in a coons age, the sidebar links to manufactures service sites take you to "error land" and the "pic of the week" must be damn good... it's been there for months! As outdated as I thought my blog was, I realized that I wasn't doing too bad when I checked in with this guy.
   So, here we go. I'll start my blog overhaul by throwing out a little sumpthin' sumpthin' in the form of a post and take it from there when I have a little more time to put some real meaning into this thing. Lots to tell ya' all. Mighty Mobile has been at it hard. Fixing this, repairing that and acquiring new accounts in a constant ongoing effort to make this business better so your bike can perform to its potential. But more on that later.
   I'll be going somewhat against my word of "not racing this year" and racing this Thursday at the Luna Chix fundraiser held at Northstar. The Thursday night races have always been fun and since I was a big fat no show at any of the races last year, I'm going to go out and give it my all (which may not be much at all) this Thursday night.
   More racing news is that the Downieville Classic is fast approaching and I'll be there... but not racing. I'll be taking more of a "reporting" role at this years race as we have some top athletes competing at this years race with some high stakes betting going on. More info to follow. Stay tuned, you're not going to want to miss this one.

No comments: