Mighty Mobile Bicycle Repair is guaranteed, top quality bike repair parts & service that comes to your doorstep!

Looking for a simple brake adjustment.... is that skipping chain driving you crazy.... how about those leaky seals on your suspension fork..... oh you need a wheel built.... the search is over! Mighty Mobile is here to help!

Let 20 years of friendly service help you out of your next bike conundrum. Serving all of Truckee and North Lake Tahoe.

Gregg Stone
Mighty Mobile Bicycle Repair
fixthebike@gmail.com

Saturday, August 10, 2013

27.5 650B Enduro

Mighty Mobile here. You guys still waiting for that Downieville race report? Yeah.... me too. Been too damn buys here at the jobitty job fixing bikes and whatnot. I was really thinking that I should hire some help to fill some positions and so far, this is what I've come up with.
Ahh shit. Maybe I'll just keep on doing what I've been doing which is everything by myself. I mean, bikes are sooooo easy to work on. There are times that I need to defer to the interwebs for some sort of technical data and other moments when I'll call a manufacturer in search of needed info. And sometimes the information is right there in front of me the whole time!
 
Ok. Maybe one Downieville pic.
Ryan. Crazy bastard. Bet you'll think twice next time before making a bet while drinking.

Oh, what's the title of this post have to do with anything? NOTHING!! But my new branch manager figured that since these are the hottest topics in cycling right now, we'd run with it in an attempt at drawing some more traffic to the site.

No comments: