Mighty Mobile Bicycle Repair is guaranteed, top quality bike repair parts & service that comes to your doorstep!

Looking for a simple brake adjustment.... is that skipping chain driving you crazy.... how about those leaky seals on your suspension fork..... oh you need a wheel built.... the search is over! Mighty Mobile is here to help!

Let 20 years of friendly service help you out of your next bike conundrum. Serving all of Truckee and North Lake Tahoe.

Gregg Stone
Mighty Mobile Bicycle Repair
fixthebike@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Many Thanks

As 2010 waits in the wings and 2009 gets ready to "ride some single track into the sunset", I realized that I really need to take a few minutes and give a big ole' THANK YOU to everyone that made Mighty Mobile a success this year.

I know you have choices when it comes to getting your bike fixed in Tahoe and for all of you that picked up the phone and dialed my number for help... I can't thank you enough.

Have a great winter Tahoe! See you in the spring.

1 comment:

bustigator said...

Dude,its a no brainer.Not a better mechanic around.I will continue to drive to Truckee for bike repairs!I know Jeff Fleming echoes this....well ya already know that.